Electrical Experience Wanted Portsmouth Area

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattbfc2009

Reaction score
Hi I'm Matt and I'm currently doing my city and guilds level 2 and I'm in my second year. I am looking for any kind of on the job experience even if it's just labouring for an electrician as long as I can get some kind of experience.

I am willing to work for free at the weekends/evenings or even better if somebody wants to give me a chance as a trainee that would be fantastic. I do have some tools and know the basics and I'm very keen to learn.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt

mattbfc2009, I would suggest you try asking companies that are local to yourself (You list yourself as being in waterlooville) as often the problem with asking on forums is no one lives / works any where near where you are, (There is also the chance of bitterness) and also if you physically go into a local company and ask, it shows willing, which asking posting on a forum does not.

May have a some testing that we require mates for in Portsmouth coming up in the next couple of weeks if your interested?

Latest posts