Electrician at Work Sign for Safe Isolation

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m4tty

Scaredy cat™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Im trying to make a sign which will be laminated to use for safe isolation.

What information must go on the sign?

Ive got so far the big triangular sign showing voltage and the sign says "Electrician at work" and "Do NOT turn on"

On the other side it says "Lock out devices to be removed by authorised personnel only"

Is that enough?

Ive scanned the net but cant find anything or any examples so I can copy them.

Thanks in advance for any pointers

Thanks

Matt

I bought a laminated sign which says "Electrician working - do not switch on."All I need to do now is find an electrician that actually works :)
And someone who can read it

I have one printed twice and placed back to back and then laminated. Sounds similar to yours matty but it's in bitmap format if you want it.

I got it from someone else and touched it up.

I have one printed twice and placed back to back and then laminated. Sounds similar to yours matty but it's in bitmap format if you want it.I got it from someone else and touched it up.
KME PMSL.

Risteard - Would you be happy to put that in our "Download Area" please?

Many Thanks,

Admin.

KME PMSL.Risteard - Would you be happy to put that in our "Download Area" please?

Many Thanks,

Admin.
Certainly. It was sent to me by someone and I touched it up a bit, so feel free to edit it as you see fit.

Just let me know where to send it.

Regards,

R.

Certainly. It was sent to me by someone and I touched it up a bit, so feel free to edit it as you see fit.Just let me know where to send it.

Regards,

R.
Just click on the Download section at the top of this page and follow the instructions for uploading.

Latest posts