Electricians, Improvers & Electricians Mates Wanted In Blackpool

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

select elec

Reaction score
Looking for sparks & mates for a school in Blackpool, job will be running for 6 to 8 weeks maybe longer but more work is coming in all the time, must have JIB / CSCS card, Please don't ask for the rates to be posted on the forum as they won't be as everyones abilities are not the same, for more info call Karl on 07789202060

Thanks 

Hi Karl,

thanks again for posting jobs on our forum I do hope it has been fruitful. Perhaps you should tell us more about who you are and what you do.

Have you decided to turn to running an agency? or are you a very busy electrical contractor?

Scales of pay are always a contention, and I agree that posting on an open forum is not advisable. Self employed electricians have always been cynical of applying for work over a forum. Though many of them are also registered with the top agency suppliers.

Perhaps you should ask forum members to register with you, and if work comes your way pass it onto them, for a small percentage.

Just idle thoughts as I peruse your posts.

Latest posts