ELEX EXHIBITIONS

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either SEVERAL HOURS from me!Not up for a get together at Cov then Noz/Steps?
OK, count my arm as being twisted;)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:16 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:14 ----------

Ive not been either Noz,what day did you book for?
OH,,,, didn't realise you could book the days :coat

i think I'll be getting a couple more tickets :)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:20 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:16 ----------

Thank you for registering for Elex 2012 in Event City, Manchester - Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd June 2012.
Thank you for registering for Elex 2012 in Ricoh Arena, Coventry - Thursday 20th and Friday 21th September 2012.
Ah,,, got the Thursdays and Fridays apparently

Last edited by a moderator:
well, thats me registered for Mcr on the 21st June, then off down south (Cornwall I think) for a few days break with the wife and kid. :D
See you there Steps, on the stand or in the Bar after or both.

Steps,Wrong venue mate, the rest of us will be at Coventry!
I will be there for the drinking

Anybody going to Sandown?
We have a stand there Batty, will be pleased to see you.

are these any good? Worth going to?
Exactly what i wanted to know, i hope so with stands booked at Manchester and Sandown

Ill be there at Sandown Pk this November.

After a R2 test lead and a set of light mates this year..

May be even a new tester.

Ill look out for ye!

sorry to spoil your party, but Im probably going to be there too,! :D are you doing Manchester? IIRC you said you were, might be an opportunity to get my meter to you for re-calibration.
Spoil, never mate - yes i will be in Manchester.

I can take your meter away for you mate.

Spoil, never mate - yes i will be in Manchester.I can take your meter away for you mate.
good show, I'll bring it with me,

I was going to post it beforehand to pick up then, but you'll prob be hectic getting ready for the show, would prob suit me better to bring it to the show anyway, Im away for a few days then.

St Helens to Warrington area is where I work mostly. Just nearing the end of my apprenticeship.

Not far from me I'm based in smelly widnes. Me and mrs will probably be going to the Manchester show seeing as we missed Harrogate due to family problems and me being unwell.

Latest posts