Enclosures for RCD'ing sockets

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, dont worry about that, cant be ar.....sed anyway:^O:^O:^O:^O

havent got one within walking distance. You can get pizza, chinease, indian delivered, why not booze. My missus got a few of her "Jaques" in the fridge, might have one of those.
you live in the wrong place buddy,!!! we got 24hr beer wagon round these parts,! costs a bomb, but who's gonna complain at 4am? :)

This must SURELY be a record...

In fact I nominate this thread as the star award....

For falling OFF TOPIC the quickest..

Didn't even get to the 2nd post until it was completely Off-the-rails!!

It was a beautiful side swipe spin bowl sent in by Apache!!Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

Let's have a look at the action replay...B-)

Post#1

Norv kicks off with a perfectly good opening shot..

Evening.Just lately Ive had a few jobs where Ive had to split the tails into an DP RCD for the sockets. Ive been buying a 4 way enclosure, RCD & 32A CB but there is no earth or Neutral bar. I could buy a shower unit & change the CB to 32A. Just wondered what you guys are doing ?
Immediately.. Post#2... Apache is in there

I'm watching a film on ITV2.
tackles him... takes the thread completley...

and there is NO way Norv can get possession back!

and its down hill all the way from there onto an accelerating free-fall:O

This is an absolute classic example of four legs good - two legs bad!!! ]:)

still PMSL reading them opening posts!

:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

mind you..

Mat1978 opening shot was quite a good one... :D

just started 2330 and looking to find an eletctician who needs a more mature mate wheres the best place to look if there is one.im 30 and living in the midlands.dont mind if its only a couple of days a week or full time.cheers.
on

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1477

Again Apache nearly tackled the thread off Mat... :eek:

but this was quickly pulled back onto topic with some very good defensives work!!! ; )Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley