Evans Electric

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, Binky, my van is not sign written . There is an Evans ElectricAL in my area, might have been them .

Hope you didn't approach the driver with " Hey are you Sandra then" !!!!! :D

No, Binky, my van is not sign written . There is an Evans ElectricAL in my area, might have been them . Hope you didn't approach the driver with " Hey are you Sandra then" !!!!! :D
I really hope he did :D

No, Binky, my van is not sign written . There is an Evans ElectricAL in my area, might have been them . Hope you didn't approach the driver with " Hey are you Sandra then" !!!!! :D
Probably was them - magnetic sign on an old ford van, looked quite pathetic.

First day was quite interesting - territory disputes everywhere as everyone tries to get lorries unloaded, and dumps gear in any available space. Surprised there wasn't more of this Wet Fish . Calling someone Sandra could have been very inrteresting ]:)

Why are you called sandra ? If i was on site with you i would defo get nervous bending over near you ! :)

Why are you called sandra ? If i was on site with you i would defo get nervous bending over near you ! :)
Your obviously too good looking.

There would be no need to worry. ;)

It started off when I introduced the "Gender" options to the forum. And Evans Electric, had unknowningly selected the "Female" option.

Of course, the "Headers" on the forum then christened him 'Sandra', and Evans Electric, being a good sport that he is, went along with it.

At least, I think that is the reason. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

There would be no need to worry. ;) It started off when I introduced the "Gender" options to the forum. And Evans Electric, had unknowningly selected the "Female" option.

Of course, the "Headers" on the forum then christened him 'Sandra', and Evans Electric, being a good sport that he is, went along with it.

At least, I think that is the reason. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.
You're wrong!

Deke was discussing his boring choice of username and 'Sandra' was suggested by a certain member

have you guessed yet?

I remembered............

No one else it was likely to be....

Spec Loc

Here

http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1582

October 2008 and it's stuck!

:D

Thanks for the replys lads. I must say i do enjoy this forum and will not be looking over my shoulder on site for a butch electrician who goes by the name sandra !

I knew it was Specs that started it - he is a trouble maker.

I was wrong and Admin 2 was RIGHT !!!! :_|

(Nothing new there). ]:)