Fan switch with neon?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
A wall mounted 3 pole fan switch with neon; my customer say's he has seen them & wants one.  

Have to say I've not seen such a switch, I have seen the ceiling mounted 3 pole & the DP wall switches with neon.

Anybody know differently?

They do indeed Kerch & I've used them before, but my customer was adamant he has seen a single plate fan switch with a built in neon.

I told him it was probably home made effort as I wasn't aware they existed.

Looks like the Click option is the way forward..............not sure he will go for a hulking great neon next to the switch though, he is expecting a small neon on the switch  :rolleyes:  . 

Some of the Schneider Lisse range can have LED indicator modules fitted - it shows through a reduced thickness section.  No idea if they fit fan the isolators though.

You can get them, I'm new on here so can't post pics but are pretty similar to the dirty great shower pull cords, but have a rubbish pic of a fan and are 3pole will see if I can get a part Num. 

Now slips that may be a stroke of genius..............(damn why didn't I think of that)

Guinness a pint for you sir

Latest posts