first year exams on electro technichians technology

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dritontusha

Reaction score
i would like some of the moderators it will give me an help please

installation of the socket outlet

a proppriety fixing pvc conduit system

b termination of pvc conduit system to the methalic trunking system

c fabrication and fitting the pvc conduit system

d the installation of wiring system

then identifying what it will be contained with the method statement with the work detaches with the question d please

all the help it will be greatfull

all the best

Welcome to the forum dritontusha, Your questions can be answered by any member, however your questions are based on an exam, the best way to learn is to try and work out what you are being asked, and then working out the solutions. If you post back what you think are the right answers, I and other members of the forum would help you to understand each question in turn.

Would I be correct in saying that English is a second language for you? If so it may take some time for members to fully understand your questions, so you will have to be very patient.

hello there thanks for ur post

it is tru that my english it is the second language

i did find a lot of info about it over the intenet by myself

then in the mean time i would like to have some more info

from the moderators if that it will be possible

all the best

not enough help no point of wasting time in this forum good luck people

not enough help no point of wasting time in this forum good luck people
you didnt get much help because you told us you didnt want us mere members to help you, only the mods

and the moderators are just that - moderators. some of them do not have any electrical knowledge at all. so their responses would not be any use to you

and finally, even i dont understand your question or what you want to know, so your never going to get anywhere.

i would like some of the moderators it will give me an help pleaseinstallation of the socket outlet

a proppriety fixing pvc conduit system Id say saddles

b termination of pvc conduit system to the methalic trunking system Id guess male adaptor, and conduit adhesive

c fabrication and fitting the pvc conduit system either use pre manufactured bends, or a bending spring for any bends/ dog legs etc (also called sets) ;)

d the installation of wiring system The wiring would be drawn through the conduit using a draw tape, with singles (pvc single cables attached) into the conduit system

then identifying what it will be contained with the method statement with the work detaches with the question d please

all the help it will be greatfull

all the best
my red

I did say any member could answer, not sure he could grasp the fact that the forum is for and about its members, not the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.