Forum members

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

green-hornet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok I know its late in the evening (night) but I would like to convey how helpfull this forum is on a personal level.

I now work on a national level, all over the country, a recent posting by myself for help in another part of the country has resulted in me being able to call on the help of people who live and work near by.

I am amazed at the selfless attitude and the eagerness to help a fellow forum member if and when required.

So publicly I would like to thank Wozz for his help, and I would like all forum members to remember just how helpfull each and every member can be.

Thank you wozz, knowing you are there and will do what you can when you can means a hell of a lot to me.

Ok I know its late in the evening (night) but I would like to convey how helpfull this forum is on a personal level.I now work on a national level, all over the country, a recent posting by myself for help in another part of the country has resulted in me being able to call on the help of people who live and work near by.

I am amazed at the selfless attitude and the eagerness to help a fellow forum member if and when required.

So publicly I would like to thank Wozz for his help, and I would like all forum members to remember just how helpfull each and every member can be.

Thank you wozz, knowing you are there and will do what you can when you can means a hell of a lot to me.
Thanks for that GH....... :Applaud :Salute

But WTF are you doing up at quarter to three in the morning!!!! X(

get to flipping bed you moron! :red card

its only IDJUTS up at this time of day you know......

:innocent :innocent:innocent:innocent:innocent

:z :z:z:z:z:z

:C

I heard you was back from your holiday so I thought I would stay up and welcome you back.

Seriouly, I have just been out to a birthday do, got bored and came home early, yes the party animals are still at it, i was falling asleep so I decided to say good night and come home.

Before I do wander into somber sleep I thought I would check out what people were saying about me, but they are talking regulations and other stuff, and not even calling me names.

thank you for your kind words at that time of the morning. Glad i may be able to you out at some point, especially of it saves someone a eight hour drive!

I will always help out forum members when i can, I do work for a construction company in london because I helped out one of their project managers I spoke to on another forum (not electrical building).

cheers GH

Latest posts