Gas safe :)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez Dane...

Can you resize that for us???? I don't think my screen is big enough;) ;) ; ) oh hek you seem to have changed it!

I have noticed that we have to keep to the 25% 40% centre line and no bigger than 25% of the depth of the joists.... however this doesn't seem to apply to plumbers!! I've seen 1"1/2 chopped in the under side of a joist before!!

i took it off the site, it was rather large :)

Hosted on my own space now so admin dnt get his bottom lip out

I have noticed that we have to keep to the 25% 40% centre line and no bigger than 25% of the depth of the joists.... however this doesn't seem to apply to plumbers!! I've seen 1"1/2 chopped in the under side of a joist before!!
your right, it doesnt apply to plumbers.

their manual says 'remove anything necessary. allow room for any future pipes if you make the hole too big'

you cant see it in the picture, but this pipe runs a 5m length, just clipped flush with the bottom of the joist

Didn't think plumbers made holes too big... they're either too small or a good fit;) ;) Is that 15mm copper for the gas??
yup

right from a t piece where the boiler will be

this single pipe supplies Hob, Oven and a flue less gas fire :)

Thats crazy and on a triple joist which is there for a reason, I bet there is no more building inspections now until the final when its all covered up X(

Latest posts