Geko Direct

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElectekAir

Reaction score
If anyone from the above company calls you just hang up....

I transfered my mobiles to orange from O2 with them 2 years ago they said they will pay the termination fee of the old contract, well they did not was stuck with 4 phones on 2 contracts. (paying

If they have forged your signature then go to the police.

If they have forged your signature then go to the police.
no the signature was on the contract but i agreed to it over the phone (before seeing the terms and conditions) :_|

Cooling off period?
Thought that was 28-days by law

They also signed my name to the terms and conditions which arrived 10 days after new phones were connected but you only have 3 days to complain or cancel.

Then they are in the wrong as if you only have 3 days and you don't recieve the T & C until 10 days later how are you going to cancel.

I would speak to the CAB.

contact you local trading standards dept, and NICEIC legal team for advice.
Binky i contacted trading standards nearly 2 years ago and they were not really interested, did not think about NIC though.

They are a buisiness partner of orange but orange don't care either and because they are not registered with offcom they don't care.

That is why i have posted it here to warn other ppl not to use thier services:red card