Getting grief off the wife .....

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subneural

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can you tell me how many days a week you are working at the mo and what you do when your not on site.

I've only had a couple of jobs on this week and I'm getting so much grief off the missus for not have her tea ready.

Tell me I'm not alone. :_|

Sub

im home most afternoons,,,,,i cook the kids tea !!!!!

Jan is a bad month for accountants so i she works late.

Dont do the cleaning though,,,,,,,,cleaner starts Friday ;)

I'm working seven days a week just now, and have been for the last 4 or 5 weeks.

I have even had to employ someone, he starts next monday. Things are looking good for the next 12 months or so as i am working on a kitchen contract.

I have also been asked to price for two further bathroom contracts, fan and shower.

I will have to look at expanding even further, could do with another electrician at least.

I feel bad typing this as I know some on the forum are struggling, hopefully things will pick up Pray. It was only 2 months ago i was self employed and had full time job now I am turning over more in a week than what i earned from six weeks emlpoyment.

I wish everyone all the best.

Well I've been home this week as one of the nippers has contracted impetigo from school, so I've been doing the cooking & stuff while the other half is at work.

What you need to do is all the cleaning on Monday & investin a slow cooker.

Load the slow cooker up in the morning set it to auto & hey presto the rest of the day can be spent on-line playing COD4 & 5 on the PS3.

Well I've been home this week as one of the nippers has contracted impetigo from school, so I've been doing the cooking & stuff while the other half is at work.What you need to do is all the cleaning on Monday & investin a slow cooker.

Load the slow cooker up in the morning set it to auto & hey presto the rest of the day can be spent on-line playing COD4 & 5 on the PS3.[/QUOTE]

Or be on the best forum on the web ;)

January is usually fairly dead for me, but with exception of this week i've never stopped, big extension i had booked for this week is being done next week, so next weeks double booked and going to be fun - not

i have work into March, nothing fantastic just steady away, much to my relief