Guess what... :@

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robinson

Reaction score
Hey everyone as some of you know i had a exam yesterday night! and thanks to you all i found it really quite easy..(my level 3 301)

Anyway i had answered half the questions and flagged all the easy ones so i could get all the hard ones done in time... anyway i had answered 15 out of 40 so far... and the computer TURNED OFF!!!!!!!!

I put my hand up and told the examiner and his response exactly was...

"its not my problem matey" Anyway my i now have to resit the exam in a months time!!! which clashes with my other exams !! just my luck!! anyway thanks for all your help as i said i didnt really struggle with the exam!!

WHY DO THEY DO EXAMS ON COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I done mine last year it was abit hit n miss whether the computer was going to load the exam up or not ffs. Think the pc's were 386's lol. And my phone just crashed writing this reply lol

haha its useless we had a exam last year and they never picked the exams up? why dont they just scrap it!

Anyway i had answered half the questions and flagged all the easy ones so i could get all the hard ones done in time... anyway i had answered 15 out of 40 so far... and the computer TURNED OFF!!!!!!!!
thats a bit backwards. you should do the easy ones first and go back to the harder ones. that way you dont waste all your time on the harder questions then run out of time to do the easier questions

True but my tutor said theres a kinda pattern or somthing as in when you answer a question if you get it right then the next question is harder or visa versa.. so i flagged all the easy ones and tbh my questions werent that bad at all and everyone else seemed to struggle!

Latest posts