H & S memo of guidance EWR 89

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark2spark

Reaction score
Guys,

For my soon up coming Elecsa assessment I need "HS ® 25 Memorandum of Guidance on the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989" to be available.

Anyone got a link where I can download said choice?

Cheers in anticipation... Applaud Smiley

Bare with me - I am sorting a link out for you.

It will be PM'd to you.

Regards,

Admin.

I have a link here, somewhere - I am almost certain that I do? :|

I'm not convinced that's the one Andy... I've got that already and was looking for the key words 'memo of guidance' which aren't there on the SI.

I've got the N. Ireland version, it's a couple of years after the E & W one, seems the E & W H & SE sell their version :( Boo...

I think if it was your assessment and they weren't happy they would just say get an updated copy ready for next time?
Which, of course - Would be outdated, by the time your next inspection came 'round. :_|

Thanks Guys,

Nozspark came up with the goods.

Applaud Smiley Applaud Smiley Applaud Smiley Guiness Drink Guiness Drink Guiness Drink

Thanks again mate. Will let you know what assessor guy says (not that I'm going to ask him "if this old one's alright..." lol)

Thanks Guys,Nozspark came up with the goods.

Applaud Smiley Applaud Smiley Applaud Smiley Guiness Drink Guiness Drink Guiness Drink

Thanks again mate. Will let you know what assessor guy says (not that I'm going to ask him "if this old one's alright..." lol)
Should be fine mark...

see previous posts! :)