Hacked off

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3phase and Neutral up the 20 pair, parallel them up to share current - use the tri rated as the earth in the event of faultsimple :slap
Trouble is that the fricking things are so tight I cannot even use them as a draw wire [and he twisted them together as he put them in!

However I , as always, have a cunning plan.

Fasten his tractor to one end of the 50mm, pour a load of AquaGel, Barrymore Slip, Glitter lube down the duct until it is wet as Tulisa's Handkerchief. Tie rope to other end and , in the words of a once famous Glam Rock Star " give it a tug ".

I will report my results when we have tried it. After Christmas as I have the kitchen job to start shortly........... :coat

I'll do it, just ask him to sign my std disclaimer
Talking of cars and things,,,, his wife has a SLK convertible and Mr Tight arse has an Alfa, a Range Rover, a 18' speed boat and a couple of other boats.

It's not like I haven't done any work for him before,,,, I rewired his kitchen, boiler, downstairs shower room, upstairs bathroom and utility room a couple of years ago!!!!!!

Range Rover, sadly the most chav'd up motor on the roads

Many that I see appear to be former chav'd up XR3 owners, who have purchased an old RR off fleabay, added pimp tints, over sized wheels, the worst offends adding a dodge viper type stripe over roof & bonnet & overfinch bagdes / a custom branding of randon letters which often look like whats left over after the best scrable letters have been used up, R E V E R E D being spotted the other week on a white one,