Happy New Year and what goals have you set?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Murdoch we got the ferry over to Lewis and Harris, stunning! My favourite part of the trip. We will return to the islands one day, not sure when, and there's plenty of Scotland we missed.

our first ferry was the 5 hour crossing from Oban to Barra , from which we saw many dolphins, sharks etc. we then travelled up all the islands and went all over Lewis and Harris. We usEd B&B ‘s and self catering - a trip never to be forgotten. Our last stay was at the B&B at Glemgorm castle on Mull. CalMac did a good job and it’s great that my taxes are used to subsidise all the routes . Most of them would go bust without our support

I took so many photos - just need to select the best ones to get printed out

our first ferry was the 5 hour crossing from Oban to Barra , from which we saw many dolphins, sharks etc. we then travelled up all the islands and went all over Lewis and Harris. We usEd B&B ‘s and self catering - a trip never to be forgotten. Our last stay was at the B&B at Glemgorm castle on Mull. CalMac did a good job and it’s great that my taxes are used to subsidise all the routes . Most of them would go bust without our support

I took so many photos - just need to select the best ones to get printed out
Somehow we missed the wildlife, bar I spotted an otter. Not a single Eagle even, which was a bit disappointing. Did see a few seals, but I can see those down my way anytime.

Did you get to Uist?

My plan is to purchase 3 more property then sit and watch my solar panels generate leccy.

New Zealand and Canada are in my bucket list though since we have a dog who's on her last legs. it's prob a week at Filey

@Murdoch we got the ferry over to Lewis and Harris, stunning! My favourite part of the trip. We will return to the islands one day, not sure when, and there's plenty of Scotland we missed.
We love Harris, and only a short drive and 3 hour ferry from here. If you like camping, you have to visit Horgabost campsite, simply stunning location. http://horgabostcampsite.co.uk/

I used to be on a horse racing forum and my user name was Meldrew.