has anybody ???

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all - I've just ran screwfix to find out more - they gave me this number to ring: 08081727000 for electrifix - they not online at moment but sending out a catalogue - no mention about being part P registered either !!!
I just called them and they wouldnt even send me out a catalogue until I have had my assesment. Are they any cheaper than screwfix?

Ian.

You would not believe this! I had my catalogue delivered last week, just got home tonight to find two more delivered.

I must have Andy's and Badger's!!

Well ordered on late sat afternoon, and it arrived before 10 this morning. Can't fault it.

And unbelievably everything was there, not one thing missing.

Also got a free multimeter, well they are calling it a multimeter, cheap s**t lol

;) ; )

do you plan to shoot the staff or paint them the message?BOTH!

which marker would you like to use? (top is mine!)

DSCF1197.jpg
I think I shall have the little one to conceal under me coat as I walk into SF reception....

then I shall zap em! :^O ] :)

It would appear that i am now an electrician, received mine today

prices seem reasonable. many cheaper than SF, some more.

and SF's front page deal is a bosch 36V drill at

Just got mine today but my account is about 7 years old and I was off the tools back then so dont know how they worked out I was back sparkying - spooky..B-)B-)B-)

got mine yesterday

only because my account is up to date for the first time in months !!!!!!

Just got mine today but my account is about 7 years old and I was off the tools back then so dont know how they worked out I was back sparkying - spooky..B-)B-)B-)
Ian thats big brother for you.

:|

I'm really feeling left out, as I still have not had one. :coat

:coat
And finally this Friday I actually had an electricfix book come. :)

Well actually THREE of them!!! :(

oh well.... bit like London busses I suppose,

wait ages then three come together! :eek: :|

Had a brief scan through........

to be fair you can see why they only want "real electricians" buying some of this stuff thats only through electricfix,

such as...

cable markers! you don't want DIY Jim labelling things up wrong! :eek: ; \

wire cable trays! and we certainly don't want DIY Eric putting a cable tray upside down....

all the electricity would fall out onto the floor!!! ]:)

Blushing:coat

Actually I think it has more to do with just NOT confusing Joe public with too many bits to choose from....

If ALL of the Electricfix stock was in the normal catalogue I think they would have even more returns and wrong items cuz there are more than 3 consumer units for DIY Brian to pick! :) ?:|

If ALL of the Electricfix stock was in the normal catalogue I think they would have even more returns and wrong items cuz there are more than 3 consumer units for DIY Brian to pick! :) ?:|
I'm waiting for them to sell new flip up lids for CU's so you can brighten it up without the hastle or expense of changing it

;)

(like kitchens..........)