Healing cut.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took a labrador to the vets with a thorn in his paw, I carried him in to the vets and handed him to the vet and explained the problem. The vet said "I'll have to put him down". I was a bit upset and asked why. "Because he's heavy"...... :coat

It might be normal, it might not! There is bound to be some scar tissue that can feel lumpy. Equally trapped infection brewing an abscess could give you a lump. If it's not painful when handled and not getting bigger I'd wait until Monday. If it's painful or getting bigger get it checked sooner.

These are really hard to call without feeling!

20kg - don't want a fat lab now! ;)

What misadventure did he get into?

It might be normal, it might not! There is bound to be some scar tissue that can feel lumpy. Equally trapped infection brewing an abscess could give you a lump. If it's not painful when handled and not getting bigger I'd wait until Monday. If it's painful or getting bigger get it checked sooner.These are really hard to call without feeling!

20kg - don't want a fat lab now! ;)

What misadventure did he get into?
Hmmm thanks Patch, it doesnt seem to bother him at all, so i'll just keep an eye on him.

I thought it might have been tissue, but didnt think it would 'show' that much? probably sticks out more cos they shaved him :(

Have you seen the latest pic of him??? hes solid...not fat. :) vet was happy with his weight.

and

We think he did it on the corner of the house where the cladding has come away.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 00:35 ---------- Previous post was made at 00:34 ----------

lol ty Rev :)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 00:37 ---------- Previous post was made at 00:35 ----------

Would you say that

Latest posts