Hello Everyone!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pre-Apprentice

Reaction score
Hello all :D .. joined this forum a couple weeks back and haven't actually introduced myself yet although I have made a few posts as you may see..

I am known as the Pre-Apprentice as you may have guessed, I am glasgow based and apprenticeship seeking..

I am looking for an electrician apprenticeship in Glasgow and have been on the lookout for companies recruiting. Not much luck at the moment although any help/info is appreciated ;) ..

Nice to meet all on the forum.

Pre-Apprentice B-)!

Welcome,a pre apprentice eh, well good luck in your search:D and keep posting

Just increases my chance of catching people's eye with my posts:).

Just made a few threads in different areas of this forum because recently it has came to my attention the reality of how hard it is to get an apprenticeship.

Just increases my chance of catching people's eye with my posts:).Just made a few threads in different areas of this forum because recently it has came to my attention the reality of how hard it is to get an apprenticeship.
I know mate and I really hope you succeed and find what you are looking for. :D

I am really pulling your leg - I mean no harm

We're ever growing but not so large that most members see what's going on - no specific need for multiple threads the same IMO :) Nothing wrong with 'bumping' the thread or starting a new one every now and again in case anyone knows anything new

:D - you'll get used to me................

Awk well, I just hope it doesn't annoy anyone too much that they are seeing my threads over and over ;) I just thought I would post multiple ones across the forum as it couldn't do any harm to my chances of gaining any info :p

Yeah, I have seen you make lots of posts. Nice to meet you :)

Awk well, I just hope it doesn't annoy anyone too much that they are seeing my threads over and over ;) I just thought I would post multiple ones across the forum as it couldn't do any harm to my chances of gaining any info :p :)
Aye just don't go mad with the apprentice spamming :Spam ;)

Yeah, I have seen you make lots of posts. Nice to meet you :)
Nice to meet you too :D

I have my own pet corner if you need it. So long as you don't try to find an apprenticeship in Glasgow in there ;) http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=41

aha .. now you really are pulling my leg Applaud Smiley

anyways, dont worry, no more threads from me :p . I'll just leave it at what I've done. I realise myself there is a couple already and I'm not expecting fantastic feedback anyway but every little helps :)

Welcome to the forum Pre-apprentice. Only one thread is sufficient, in the relevant forum.

It will be seen and replied to. Starting multiple threads of the same nature will only get members riled up and perhaps, not so keen to help.

Plus, If I, Mrs Admin or My Mods see multiple posts, we delete them and just leave the one. I am sure you understand.