hello

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattyevz

Reaction score
Hi, peeps

I am a new member. Im 24 and a time served domestic electrician. Iv just started up on my own about 3 months ago. Hope i can contribute. Reading through the post it seems very friendly and a good bunch ! cheers!

Welcome to the forum Mattyevz. You are correct they are a friendly good bunch here.

Doc H.

Welcome to the forum Matty.

Just up the road from me. :D

And Yes, we are a friendly forum. :D

Just up the road from me. :D

:D
And just down the road from us.....

S`getting busy down here with sparx..........

Can`t be doing with it ;)

Hope you`re intending to cover "north neath" area??

Or maybe "up the valleys" with the sheeps??

Good luck - don`t undercut me, or I`ll get angry, turn green & rip me shirt - then we`re stuffed, `cos I don`t have a spare.........

KME

Welcome to the forum, we are friendly but you have to remember we are (well some of us are) electricians, so we spit our dummies out of the pram now and again.

No harm is ever intended, its just that sometimes we are better sparks than writers, but you will find this as you go on.

Hello................

I really dont know what GH is on about.................

You miserable, scum bag, turd dropping, odorous, wart face!

what's a dummy or a pram...............? ?:|

olde on a bit............

Admin just PM'd me said I have got to say

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

:x :Salute:Y

don't trust the late night nutters!

:eek: :| ;)

Matt,

Just looked up yout listing in the directory, if you do domestic and only light commercial then I won't do a KME on you and go all green and mad! ]:) :innocent

Being located but a stones throw from you, about the same distance you are to Tesco I am the other side! Then I did get a biot worried! :_| ;)

I do mainly machinery, industrial and I&T along with the other aspects of my business. :|

Hope things go well for you, if you need us you have 3 other Forumites near by...

:innocent

Paul

am i the only one who deoesnt have someone else here living anywhere near?! quick check of directory and closes other spark is in darlington, about 45 mile away