Hello!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_81

Reaction score
Thought I'd join the trend to move across from another forum, can never have too much advise afterall.

I've spent the last year woking with local electricians gaining experience, not to mention a few bad habits, now self employed doing domestic works around the North Kent area. Got my 17th edition update soon, starting my 2391 next year and if building control ever turn up to sign off my latest work I'll be applying to get my part p.

Thought I'd join the trend to move across from another forum, can never have too much advise afterall. I've spent the last year woking with local electricians gaining experience, not to mention a few bad habits, now self employed doing domestic works around the North Kent area. Got my 17th edition update soon, starting my 2391 next year and if building control ever turn up to sign off my latest work I'll be applying to get my part p.
Hi Chris, welcome to the fulsome advice forum :D

Have Building Control never ever turned up then? I'm waiting to hear from them since notifying my house re-wire (and paying the cheque :_| ).

TTbb

I've been working with a mate for a while so never had to involve them before. Wanted to do this rewire to go towards my part p assessment. Spoke to the council, sent the cheque, told them when the work was being done. Cheque was cashed early last week, heard nothing so phoned them yesterday and got told they'd advised the company who do their testing and they should of been in touch. Unsurprisingly they rang me near enough as soon as I got off the phone and are coming tomorrow!

For

When I used to live and work in London I used to do alot of work along side a plumbing firm - Pimlico plumbers and the plumber was 94 years old :eek: PrayAndy Guiness Drink
Bet he knew one helluva lot, and could tell a few good stories of things he'd seen in his time?? :) :|

Bet he knew one helluva lot, and could tell a few good stories of things he'd seen in his time?? :) :|
Thought plumbers only needed to know one thing..............

(answers in another thread ;) )

Latest posts