Hi Everybody!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigrg12

Reaction score
Hi there all!

My name is Craig im 28 been working mainly in the industrial & commercial side of electrical since i left school back in 98. Started my training when i left school on the ol 2360 (i think it was back then?) was rather stupid young teen who thought he knew it all and only did one year of it doh!! headbang .

But after years of working as a mate or labourer finaly decided few years back to get my arse in gear and started the 2330, now complete working my way through the Nvq3.

Working mostly at British Sugar factorys with company i have been with for past 4 years doing new installs and maintenance still enjoying it! (mostly).

Will have plenty of questions for you guys im sure.

Cheers all Guinness

(sorry about the spelling)

Hi there all!My name is Craig im 28 been working mainly in the industrial & commercial side of electrical since i left school back in 98. Started my training when i left school on the ol 2360 (i think it was back then?) was rather stupid young teen who thought he knew it all and only did one year of it doh!! headbang .

But after years of working as a mate or labourer finaly decided few years back to get my arse in gear and started the 2330, now complete working my way through the Nvq3.

Working mostly at British Sugar factorys with company i have been with for past 4 years doing new installs and maintenance still enjoying it! (mostly).

Will have plenty of questions for you guys im sure.

Cheers all Guinness

(sorry about the spelling)
Sweet.......

welcome

Stop yer F....ing gabbing and get some forum beer down yer neck..

GuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinness

then you can tell us more about yourself once you have taken your gear up to the dormitory...

(Hope you aren't sharing the same kitchen as Deke... he nicks your food out the fridge!!!)

]:)

:Welcome: :Welcome: