Home and Landlord Response

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PC Electrics

Reaction score
http://www.landlordresponse.co.uk/

I have been contacted by this outfit asking me to become a subcontractor for them in my area. Here is an extract from their email:

"As we have recently discussed, we would like to register you as a subcontractor for Home & Landlord Response to work in your area as we agreed. We have properties Nationwide and we are looking for well trained, professional and reliable contractors to attend on our behalf.

When we instruct you to attend a job on our behalf, you must present yourself as

sorry PC sounds awful to me, taking orders from someone not looking at the job, sounds like working for a company again!

I don't know them PC, if you are interested you need to know what they are willing to pay you for call outs etc.

Like all these things , I don't like them, you are earning their fortune ,not your own and you are the one being called out while they are sitting in warm or playing golf!!

Its not ideal, far better if you are working direct for the landlord . Same as working for for an agency in my view , as you turn up on a freezing cold building site at 8.00 in the morning they are sitting on fat asses in a warm office drinking tea .

Same as working for for an agency in my view , as you turn up on a freezing cold building site at 8.00 in the morning they are sitting on fat asses in a warm office drinking tea .
Yep, this one boils my p*ss as well EE.

And whats worse is that everyone and his brother have started up "Employment Agencies" and every job on the boards at the Jobcentre (virtual) has been advertised by "BillyJoeBobs Co*ksocket Employment Agency" so if you want to work, you have to work for these f**ktards.

If the government want a workforce in this country they could do worse than outlawing these oppotunist t*sspots

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 19:59 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

.....aaaaaaand relax.

Sorry about teh vitriol there, Im angrier about it than I thought

Companies like this use high pressure sales tactics and the end loser is the poor client who pays over the odds for a service.

Oh and you.

I think it's a rip off for the customer!

Love their Domestic Platinum Package where they do a 'Fized wire test' every year!

Expensive and illiterate - don't think I'll be working for them!

Reading the quote you post; I dislike them already.

I, for one, wouldn`t work for them; and I don`t know their rates.

I don`t rip my customers off; though many have the work to be done before discussing cost. I couldn`t work for a co. I thought were taking advantage of people.

Reading the quote you post; I dislike them already.I, for one, wouldn`t work for them; and I don`t know their rates.

I don`t rip my customers off; though many have the work to be done before discussing cost. I couldn`t work for a co. I thought were taking advantage of people.
In the small print you got to ring the office before you have a Cupa, a Pi55 or a sh**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

headbangX(

Join it, do the job, steal the customer and onto the next one!

I know this game..........don`t you re-arrange the letters in the words or summat????

so you get:

meth lope I thiw grabe chout a told wun.

??

erm. what does it mean, mate?
Its in Welsh....

Admin or Noz will translate I'm sure.

If you do somw work for them, check payment terms, at lot of these outfits have stupid terms like 'end of month plus 45 days' and don't want tp pay reasonable money either.

LEGALLY I cannot say to much but please be aware, I am an out

of work Domestic Electrician and I was trying to do the best for the client

I am still looking for work and if anyone has a position please get back to me

Sorry I cannot say too much ,but there is a lot that could be said !!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was made at 18:07 ----------

Sidewinder which part of wales are you from, My partner is from Blackwood area?

Swansea mate, but I get all over!

I was in Gloucester this am.

There are a few of us South Waliens on here, not least Ad & Ad2!

We are a friendly bunch and we all try our best to look after our clients without stitching ourselves up as we have to make a living too!

Don't libel yourself in public, but you can PM! ;)