How honest are we ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would I have done !!! Yes .. difficult 'aint it..

If I thought it belonged to the present owners I could'nt take it.

But an empty property ,previous owners unknown, a dusty artifact which may not be found again for years if you left it.. mmmm.

Does it belong to the new owner of the property or to the finder ?

OOOooh can of worms :| :|

Deke

What would I have done !!! Yes .. difficult 'aint it..If I thought it belonged to the present owners I could'nt take it.

But an empty property ,previous owners unknown, a dusty artifact which may not be found again for years if you left it.. mmmm.

Does it belong to the new owner of the property or to the finder ?

OOOooh can of worms :| :|

Deke
The owner! They buy all fixtures and fittings unless specified by the vendor. Finder's keepers works Ok in the playground. I hope we are all honest, professional adults.

What next - slipping an IPOD into your pocket because it was lying arround.

In another thread sparkies are condeming those stealing fittings off site and undercutting them, next we are taking the family's antiques.

It's a slippery slope!

The owner! They buy all fixtures and fittings unless specified by the vendor. Finder's keepers works Ok in the playground. I hope we are all honest, professional adults.What next - slipping an IPOD into your pocket because it was lying arround.

In another thread sparkies are condeming those stealing fittings off site and undercutting them, next we are taking the family's antiques.

It's a slippery slope!
or is that a

Slipshod & Slapdash???????

The owner! They buy all fixtures and fittings unless specified by the vendor. Finder's keepers works Ok in the playground. I hope we are all honest, professional adults.What next - slipping an IPOD into your pocket because it was lying arround.

It's a slippery slope!
Is this not already happening?

FFS people leave you alone in their houses. I hope it's not happening ABC.
Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

Absobloominlutly!!!

110% Apache!

I ain't never & never will remove or keep anything from any place I work at!!!

I can sleep easy at night with a clear conscience! :) :D

Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyAbsobloominlutly!!!

110% Apache!

I ain't never & never will remove or keep anything from any place I work at!!!

I can sleep easy at night with a clear conscience! :) :D
Good man have beer Guiness Drink

Just to put the record straight, personally I'd never nick anything, we pride ourselves on being honest, its just this thing where something was hidden, possibly till the building is knocked down, take your point Apache, someone buys the prop. and everything in it.

Found some sidecutters in the false ceiling once , whose where they ??

Deke

Just to put the record straight, personally I'd never nick anything, we pride ourselves on being honest, its just this thing where something was hidden, possibly till the building is knocked down, take your point Apache, someone buys the prop. and everything in it.Found some sidecutters in the false ceiling once , whose where they ??

Deke
Ask specs, he might know!! :^O

Never stolen and never will, just not in my nature.

... Mind you, if I'd caught the thieves who've stolen my stuff when I was a young 'un, I would be probably a murderer. X( X( X(

These days I'm more philosophical...eggs cannot be unscrambled... :z :z :z