How honest are we ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your library Spesh ,has no limits

Can you dig out the rare but popular title....

Janet and Jims 'Guide to successful lottery numbers'

Thanks M8

PrayPray

This reminds me of a joke (So who's going to grass me up for putting it in the wrong section)

An Irishman drags this huge box to the Antiques Roadshow, After queuing for ages its finally his turn. The expert asks ' Have you had it long', Paddy replies ' Its been in the family for years, i got it out the loft'. Expert asks 'Do you have any insurance'. Paddy replies 'Why, do you think its worth much'. Expert replies 'No, It's your f***ing water tank !!!!!!

You do know spesh that burgular bill married burgular betty and they both lived happily ever after:^O:^O:^O:^O
And although he burguled her often, she was never happy, cos he was trained to get in and out without being noticed. :^O :^O:^O

An Irishman drags this huge box to the Antiques Roadshow, After queuing for ages its finally his turn. The expert asks ' Have you had it long', Paddy replies ' Its been in the family for years, i got it out the loft'. Expert asks 'Do you have any insurance'. Paddy replies 'Why, do you think its worth much'. Expert replies 'No, It's your f***ing water tank !!!!!!
:^O

Your library Spesh ,has no limitsJust what I was thinking.........

Can you dig out the rare but popular title....

Janet and Jims 'Guide to successful lottery numbers'

Shouldn`t that be: "Janet & John"??

Thanks M8

You`re welcome Theo......

PrayPray
Applaud Smiley:O;\ :^O :^O:^O

Ive only ever taken out of a house what Ive carried into it.well less actually, cos I had to use some cable and fittings,!!!!!
Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

In the best houses I take out a few litres of Tea or Coffee! ]:)

and maybe the odd cake or two.. if they are friendly! ; )Blushing

Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud SmileyIn the best houses I take out a few litres of Tea or Coffee! ]:)

and maybe the odd cake or two.. if they are friendly! ; )Blushing
BUT,

havent you had the pleasure of being throned in these posh houses?????!!!!!

:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

if you had that much cake you surely couldnt have waited !!!!!

do agree tho, but Im a VERY little tea guy myself, 1cupaday! about 60 rollies tho!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL B-)Blushing

BUT,havent you had the pleasure of being throned in these posh houses?????!!!!!

:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

if you had that much cake you surely couldnt have waited !!!!!

do agree tho, but Im a VERY little tea guy myself, 1cupaday! about 60 rollies tho!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL B-)Blushing
Now there is another thread altogether!! :eek: :O:O:^O:^O

I can say quite honestly I have never Left any solid deposit at any house i have worked at!!! :) ;) :^O :^O:^O:^O

passed the odd drop of liquid....

but NO sit on the throne jobs! :D :DBlushing

I knew a plumber once who'd drink tea constantly having turned the water off.

What he did with all the waste liquid concerns me to this day :|