How to connect a shower cable .

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Image004.jpg

Apparently done a year ago and left like this in a larder .

So if you can't get the 10mm through the knock out ...just leave the cover off .

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one

saw something like that a few months back but at low level in the larder

plumber had taken cover off and went to get some spares,,,i walked in,,,not impressed

Thats wrong on so many different levels, I assume there werent any certs for this board Deke?AndyGuinness
ZeeZee , the only certs I've ever seen are my own TBH .

I was plucked from the Yell website this morning (Didn't know I was on it TBH ) to check a light fitting after burst pipe .

I thought you were going to say they had made a dirty great big cut out in the top of the cover for the cable. that would have been bad enough. But to leave the cover off altogether is astonishing.

It wouldn't have been rocket science to put a piece of YT down the right hand side and then come into the trunking below the board headbang

What a mess, cant belive it. The muppet who fitted that board forgot witch side the main switch was on, by running the tails right across the inside of the board. No wonder it's like a spaghetti junction in there, quite a lot of the room would of been taken up. But at least we can see inside :)

i thought the client wanted the minimalistic look :D

it looks worse the sketti junction in there!!! my 5 year old neice could probably do a tidier job then that!

i agree a nice piece of YT would have kept the cable nice n neat, and what on earth is the need to blast that size hole in the cieling??

did u get to rectify the works?

or at least get any remedials off it?