Howdy do...

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls. I've been registered a while but never posted so I guess now I have 'a' post to my name I best introduce myself.

Been working as a spark for 3 years now; working for a guy, me, him and 2 apprentices. Done a variety of works but mostly domestic stuff (decent homes for councils to be precise, who isn't eh? its all got to be done by 2010 you know, hehehe). Got a fairly good knowledge of the trade. And if i'm honest I enjoy my job and have a bit of a thirst for it.

Before that i've been an alarm engineer for 6 years and an IT wizz running a technical support call center for 1 but got bored very quick with IT. Though I still offer advice to those in need. Good with websites too ;)

Ah well, that's me and I'll be sticking around now.

Reaction score
Hi Barx, welcome to the forum.I think the above should read Guys and girl! i think im the only girl in this village(forum).

:D
Something I learn't while studying computer programming... plan for the future. hehe. You never know who's going to read this in six months/ a years time. Place could be full of ladies, only takes 1 to start a trend.

Very nice to meet you though mrs admin. Are you a spark too? or brought here by marriage only?

Reaction score
isnt lunatic a space dogs worst nightmare but neptune lice arent nice either :8}???? hi kme dude hows one been ?
One`s not been bad m8. Don`t think I`ve ever seen any "neptune lice".

I`m wondering if you and special have had some of Mr. Sworlds ice cream?

Think it might have had a bit of summat in it m8.

How`s the self?