How's about this!!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this makes it quite clear my regs book isnt wrote on the stable wall,or a tatty bit of parchment.!!!!

and it is clearly the latest 08 edition, and you will also notice the reference to the 09 ammendment. :)

so no more smart comments from yas all......

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee316/steptoes_horse/ABCD0013.jpg
I humbly aplopogise, and beg your forgiveness, O great one (a.k.a. "supreme being" - excuse me while I ckoke) :D

It is obvious that you have beeen maligned by other posters on here, and my eyes were as blinkered as your old rheumy horse.

Never again shall I doubt your fair and wisdom-filled words.

( I feel a little nauseous now - exsqueeze me!)

I humbly aplopogise, and beg your forgiveness, O great one (a.k.a. "supreme being" - excuse me while I ckoke) :D It is obvious that you have beeen maligned by other posters on here, and my eyes were as blinkered as your old rheumy horse.

Never again shall I doubt your fair and wisdom-filled words.

( I feel a little nauseous now - exsqueeze me!)
had forgot about that, me being supreme and all,

perhaps WW should be changing my title now.?

should that post(me being supreme :D ) to my missus, funnily enough i couldnt make much sense of what she said,

but i think the explosive laughter and almost wetting herself meant she found it hilarious.

she still wont be convinced I know it all...

f'in women....

had forgot about that, me being supreme and all,perhaps WW should be changing my title now.?

should that post(me being supreme :D ) to my missus, funnily enough i couldnt make much sense of what she said,

but i think the explosive laughter and almost wetting herself meant she found it hilarious.

she still wont be convinced I know it all...

f'in women....
YOU`D "FORGOT" about it??????

FFS, IT WAS ONLY YESTERDAY!!!!!

Anybody`d think you were getting to that stage of life where being boiled down for glue was the best solution!

Memory going, or

What was I on about, anyway???

:^O :^O:^O

had forgot about that, me being supreme and all,perhaps WW should be changing my title now.?.
He most certainly should have change your title about 6 hours ago mate.. :eek:

I reckon your due some back pay!! :D

I shall pass the word around...

we shall all bow when walking past the entrance to your yard:D

ladies and gentlemen please be upstanding..

and I beg silence for the entrance of....

SIR STEPTOE OF THE FORUM!!

:^O :^O:^O:^O