I Hate Foreign Wiring Diagrams .

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das machinkontrol is nicht for gefengerpoken und mittengrabben. Oderwise is easy schnappen der springenverk, blowenfus, undpoppencorken mit spitzensparken. Der machine is diggen by experten only. Is nicht fur geverken by das dumpkopfen. Das rubber necken sightseenen keepen das cotton-picken hands in das pockets. So relaxen, und vatchen das blinkenlights.
Beat you to it dave post #10 - great minds think alike an all that

Back in the day the MD of a local Swedish owned toy factory elected to move the blister packaging machine with the help of a forklift truck [against our advice]

Machine fell off the forks, landed on the control panel and destroyed it. We got the job of rebuilding it using as many original parts as possible.

Come switch on everything worked apart from the inch/jog button

Manual was in Sveeeeeeeeeeedish

We enlisted the help of the Chef from the local seafood restaurant to read the manual to us

Still would not work

MD had to bite the bullet, admit his stupidity to HQ

They sent an engineer from Sweden, he arrived, opened control panel, went 'hurda hurda hurda', hit a relay with a screwdriver and it all worked perfectly

Oh how we laughed....................... :slap

Själv tycker jag det räcker med instruktionsböcker på svenska och engelska :p Det enda som manualer på franska duger till är väl braständare och skithuspapper :)
The French may not agree, though. :^O

Beaten by Manator. :|

Last edited by a moderator:
Zurück zur ursprünglichen Frage. Welcher Stil des Zugs Sie macht, bevorzugen Sie A oder B

Back i'r cwestiwn gwreiddiol. Pa arddull arlunio sydd orau gennych chi A neu B

Tillbaka till den ursprungliga frågan. Vilken typ av ritning föredrar du A eller B

Powrót do pierwotnego pytania. Który styl rysunku wolisz A lub B

A

Points1.jpg

B

Points2.jpg

A, but, I can cope with either.

I do my drawings for customers in the format of A.

As, the circular coil is not now an "official" symbol in the current standards.

Zurück zur ursprünglichen Frage. Welcher Stil des Zugs Sie macht, bevorzugen Sie A oder B

Back i'r cwestiwn gwreiddiol. Pa arddull arlunio sydd orau gennych chi A neu B

Tillbaka till den ursprungliga frågan. Vilken typ av ritning föredrar du A eller B

A

Points1.jpg

B

Points2.jpg
Åh, svenska! :) Kan du fråga nått som jag faktiskt kan svara på? :p

Yn ol i'r cwestiwn gwreiddiol. Pa arddull arlunio sydd orau gennych chi A neu B If youre quoting Welsh do it proper like wot I do

A

Points1.jpg

B

Points2.jpg