I know footy talk is not too popular on here but..........

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job we did'nt play Germany in the opening match , they put 4 past Australia , they'd have put 6 past us based on that performance.
Still could meet them in next round yet Ev. :pray

Oh dear , we always have to meet them at some point. I just find it strange that the TV experts (all ex players) seem to think we have a good side but compared to some of the others we just look second rate . We are really good at passing the ball sideways to each other in our own half and back to the keeper....... yeah that really worries the opposition !!

Oh dear , we always have to meet them at some point. I just find it strange that the TV experts (all ex players) seem to think we have a good side but compared to some of the others we just look second rate . We are really good at passing the ball sideways to each other in our own half and back to the keeper....... yeah that really worries the opposition !!
The only ray of hope is that we are always terrible starters. COME ON THE BOYS!!!!

Good job we did'nt play Germany in the opening match , they put 4 past Australia , they'd have put 6 past us based on that performance.
Hardly...

The Australians are amateurs, end of...

You must of watched both games with your eyes shut.

:red card

Hardly...The Australians are amateurs, end of...

You must of watched both games with your eyes shut.

:red card
They had 5 premiership players in the team more than the yanks.

And after the Green howler it was watched with just the one eye open :)

They had 5 premiership players in the team more than the yanks.And after the Green howler it was watched with just the one eye open :)
Premiership games are not the same as World Cup Games...

Get real............. :red card

Premiership games are not the same as World Cup Games...Get real............. :red card
The standard you use to pick players to play in a world cup is are they regulary playing in top leagues when virtually every member of your team does that hardly makes amateurs.

Must say I felt sorry for the keeper , outfield players make endless mistakes which go unreported by the media but obviously a mistake by the keeper usually results in a goal .
Every tournament we seem to want to crucify the keeper if he makes a mistake .I think he needs to stick with him now because what does he do if the next pick makes a clanger and so on.

The standard you use to pick players to play in a world cup is are they regulary playing in top leagues when virtually every member of your team does that hardly makes amateurs.
Australia, is well behind so many in First class football...

(I love the Country by the way..)

Wet Fish

Every tournament we seem to want to crucify the keeper if he makes a mistake .I think he needs to stick with him now because what does he do if the next pick makes a clanger and so on.
and if he cost us the next game????????????

:_| :_|

and if he cost the next game???????????? :_| :_|
I know what you mean but we are on our fourth? keeper in less than 2 years who are basically all as bad as one another he needs to stick with one of them and hopefully give him the confidence to keep the job reguarally.

When you look at Spains 3rd choice keeper who would walk into our team makes you realise how poor we are in some areas.

Lot of good it did them today though ;)

I know what you mean but we are on our fourth? keeper in less than 2 years who are basically all as bad as one another he needs to stick with one of them and hopefully give him the confidence to keep the job reguarally.When you look at Spains 3rd choice keeper who would walk into our team makes you realise how poor we are in some areas.

Lot of good it did them today though ;)
Not 1 game so far has impressed me..........

Too many Hit & Hope shots, poor passing and just brief glimpses of glory..........

:put the kettle on

Not 1 game so far has impressed me..........Too many Hit & Hope shots, poor passing and just brief glimpses of glory..........

:put the kettle on
Could,nt agree with you more evry team seems terrified to lose and seem to be accepting draws or (s)crappy 1 goal win as major result.

Both South Africa & France have been knocked out of the World Cup 2010 in tha first Stage.

Both South Africa & France have been knocked out of the World Cup 2010 in tha first Stage.
and england meet them in the airport, SA waving goodbye to the fellow losers,

its in the jokes thread, but IMO that is just the wrong place.