I wander why you pay so much

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good point mate:)

Don't get to many quite moments but might a nice way to pass the few i do have:D

i got my 50m lead from you a while back, i am the only person ever to buy one:D

Just a quick one.

Stranded or single core???

and

CSA - what size???

As various sizes being thrown about.

Just a quick one.Stranded or single core???

and

CSA - what size???

As various sizes being thrown about.
Flex - single core not designed to be rolled up and unrolled.

CSA not especially important, many use 1.5mm singles

Stranded or single core???
Either, but stranded would be easier as it is a bit more flexible. You could make it as simply or as elegantly as you like, use either 6491X or some proper test probe cable.

CSA - what size???As various sizes being thrown about.
Whatever you want, doesn;t really matter as long as you know the resistance of it. I would suggest 1.5mm as it's cheaper than anything larger, and of a low enough resistance to be useful.

Thats exactly what I did do.Am looking for female banana socket but cant find them anywhere on Maplins site.

Would rather pick one up locally rather than waiting for it to be delivered.

Maplins stock the plugs but not the sockets from what I can see.
Dont rate Maplin that much.

This is a better place for components they have a lot more selection and quick delivery, usually next day.

http://www.rapidonline.com/Cables-Connectors/Connectors-Single-Pole/4mm-Connectors/4mm-Pushfit-shrouded-sockets/63900/kw/

i got my 50m lead from you a while back, i am the only person ever to buy one:D
Not the only person to get one mate. You told me about the deal isswww do when you buy megger and long lead at same time. I got one too but do agree it's an expensive extension lead but does the job nicely. Cheers

Latest posts