ink cartridges

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stringy

Reaction score
i need some new ink cartridges for my epson printer, anybody know of any good online shops doing them cheap?

its a epson r200 ive seen a set of genuine ones on fleabay for

I have an Epson RX425 all in one Printer and buy my ink job lot on eBay from a seller called Jet-Ink.

He hasn't got many on at the moment, but if you E-mail through eBay - he will with your model, tell him how many you want (and which colours, if they are seperate coloured cartridges) and he will give you a price.

He has good ink. There are some out there that are carp.

cheers admin

ive sent him a message, a lot of these non genuine cartridges are so crap ive wasted so much money.

hopefully these ones are decent :)

seem to go through quite a lot

No Probs Mate, Let us know how you get on.

I use a laser printer cartridges last for ages. Mistake I made was printer is set to stop when cartridges say they are empty but they will run for a lot longer if you set printer right.

Batty

We have a colour laser @ work and runs for ages. We had an ink-jet before and we change the cartridges every fortnight! Was getting expensive

We have a colour laser @ work and runs for ages. We had an ink-jet before and we change the cartridges every fortnight! Was getting expensive
I certainly would not go back to an inkjet unless I change my occupation.

Batty

I certainly would not go back to an inkjet unless I change my occupation.Batty
lol

many occupations can make use of laser printers.

If I was going away to uni now I'd buy a BW laser rather than an ink-jet. ****** all running costs and the cartridge doesn't try out of you leave it alone for a few weeks