Jimmy Saville

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I met this charlatan once, in Leeds when I was working

in hospital radio. I could never warm to him. Others

told me worse things.

Definately guilty, but why did everyone wait til he was dead to come forward?

£££ for selling their stories?

Hughie Green from opportunity knocks was well known for his casting couch. I wonder how young some of those girls were

Last edited by a moderator:
Benny Hills act WAS chasing young girls around. How things have changed..........or have they?

Whilst I may not agree with it I do believe that this sort of behaviour comes with the territory. The underage aspect totally sucks as there are enough over the age, to not concern those under age.

I am somewhat disappointed in those that have come forward now, for I believe that each man has the right to defend themselves and the dead cant speak. So why wait until now? They sure aren't going to get any answers now. So many years have passed that this could have been dealt with sooner.

All I'm saying us that these women are probably in their forties now, and I dare say most have gotten on with their lives and either learned to live with it or not made an issue of it. If there are as many as suggested then why has this not surfaced before, you can't tell me that they were all traumatised to the degree that none of them could speak out??

I would put money on it that many think they are going to make a buck or two from this.

They all seem to be from forty years or so ago. A Peado is a peado even when hes old, so why are there no accusations nearer to now. The defense that" the culture was different then so i didnot report it "would not stand up if something was said to have happened in say the 1990s or later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well a woman pointed out to me today, when I said what's the point he's dead, she was annoyed and said "Maybe these woman need closure" and now they know they are not alone they will start coming forward.

If I read BBC culture correctly, there may be a few highly placed

execs who turned Nelson's eye to what was going on. The times

therein have indeed altered.

A couple of lasses who worked at St James in Leeds, where I met

him, have come forward and given evidence of their tribulation.

There SHOULD have been one individual with the b***s to turn to

studio staff and say; "Get that t****r of the premises!"

Because of his charitable work, I think this was the case.

Wait to see what Lord Justice Leveson says.

(I have done the editing)

They stated on tv this morning "that staff told the kids to pretend to be asleep when he visited the wards" if they were aware he was up to no good why the hell were they not reporting him, all this seems wrong to me as he is unable to defend him self now is he ?

They stated on tv this morning "that staff told the kids to pretend to be asleep when he visited the wards" if they were aware he was up to no good why the hell were they not reporting him, all this seems wrong to me as he is unable to defend him self now is he ?
Just heard the same on R5 from Stoke Mandeville , pretent to be asleep while he,s on the ward, and that they set aside a flat for him there.

If you want to see saville row, it is a queue of women in thier 40s outside the Sun

Latest posts