Junction Boxes - how many lighting ccts?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making? No Mate - I have made one. :) I am removing all scoobies now. The will cheese!!!!!? off KME> :^O
I shall have to PM KME imediatly... ]:) But you didnt........Did you?

This is not going to be nice...B) Too royal

there may be blood.. :| Drip Drip Drip. Spurt.

and a few spare limbs at the end!!!!X(X(X(X(X( X(
The next person who goes ANYWHERE near MY Scoobs is going to find their back passage is exiting their body via the ear canal.

Do we ALL (you know who you are ) understand now?

Get it?

Got it?

Good!

The next person who goes ANYWHERE near MY Scoobs is going to find their back passage is exiting their body via the ear canal. Do we ALL (you know who you are ) understand now?

Get it?

Got it?

Good!
Honest sir it wasn't me sir it was WW!!!

I was gonna PM you but I was a bit busy......... :( :( :(

honest:_| :_|

can I still have that scoob you own me?

I am sure you still owe one from last week when the box was empty?? ]:) ] :) ]:)

You fibber - you phoned me - thinking it was safe, but i recorded the conversation and if you don't give me 100 scoobs, Spec Loc - I will broadcast it on here and youtube. :p

]:)

Fou fibber - you phoned me - thinking it was safe, but i recorded the conversation and if you don't give me 100 scoobs, Spec Loc - I will broadcast it on here and youtube. :p ]:)
Oy Wiz............

My scoob delivery system STILL won`t let me dispense my scoobs.

Could you PLEASE mend it for me?

Thank you.

(I`ll give YOU a scoob if you do)

Oy Wiz............My scoob delivery system STILL won`t let me dispense my scoobs.

Could you PLEASE mend it for me?

Thank you.

(I`ll give YOU a scoob if you do)
I think you need that big blue metal bit in Steptoes yard...

between the fridge & the matress...

the one with the point at one end and the fork bit at the other end..

and that great bit nut in the middle that needs an immersion heater spanner to undo....

I'm sure I saw Davetheglitz helpin WW remove it yesterday when you were off line m8.!

if you promise to give me another scoob' I will help you carry it back to the scoobie dispenser! :D :D:D

I think you need that big blue metal bit in Steptoes yard...between the fridge & the matress...

the one with the point at one end and the fork bit at the other end..

and that great bit nut in the middle that needs an immersion heater spanner to undo....

I'm sure I saw Davetheglitz helpin WW remove it yesterday when you were off line m8.!

if you promise to give me another scoob' I will help you carry it back to the scoobie dispenser! :D :D:D
:^O :p :p:^O

AH!!!!

That might be the bit that`s missin.

And there was me thinking Wiz`d left out a bit of code or something. :eek:

So do I assume YOUR scoob system works??? ?:|

I think I owe you 3 now!!

:^O :p :p:^OAH!!!!

That might be the bit that`s missin.

And there was me thinking Wiz`d left out a bit of code or something. :eek:

So do I assume YOUR scoob system works??? ?:|

I think I owe you 3 now!!
Well it ain't gonna be code!!!! :eek: :O

thats to clever for WW!

Got to be something mechanical???

and I reckon he has an immersion heater spanner still left in his Girlie toolbag?:

just you check it out!!!.... ; \ ; \ ; \

bet I'm right!? :) :) :)

Well it ain't gonna be code!!!! :eek: :O

thats to clever for WW!

:eek: - how rude. X(

Got to be something mechanical???

haven't a clue what you two are off about, Again. so i will have to look back and see.

and I reckon he has an immersion heater spanner still left in his Girlie toolbag?:

Nope. Just my hair brush (Shut it KME :D ).

just you check it out!!!.... ; \ ; \ ; \

It's Not in there. :)

bet I'm right!? :) :) :)

No - at the moment - i have stored it for safe keeping, in my "Stanley, Plumbing Toolbox".
wink.gif

Whats a this about scoob and whats it got to do with the op? Nothing. Total rubbish.

Joined this place because it was meant to be a serious forum but lots of threads seem to be people flirting. Not very impressed

Whats a this about scoob and whats it got to do with the op? Nothing. Total rubbish.Joined this place because it was meant to be a serious forum but lots of threads seem to be people flirting. Not very impressed
I`m sorry you feel disenfranchised. The "scoob" comment IS an issue related to the forum. However; you have made a valid point.

Therefore; to return to the OP.

for a standard 4 term box; 1 cct.

maybe 3 in a 6 term.

However, If I may be so bold as to interject a personal view here; I don`t use `em if at all possible.

KME

Nice summary kme - and personally I find this a brilliant forum in that there is nothing abusive, threatening, political or racist here - just a combination of good advice and sometimes general silliness (haven't got a scoob what that's all about!).

As an aside on the lighting circuits - there is nothing in the regs on how many wires to put in a JB, and providing a connector is within an enclosue - there is nothing to stop you putting chocolate blocks within a JB - but overall it just aint right!

Must apologise for the typing in some of my posts. I've got a wireless keyboard and sometimes ltters dont sem to regster on the cmputr!

Whats a this about scoob and whats it got to do with the op? Nothing. Total rubbish.Joined this place because it was meant to be a serious forum but lots of threads seem to be people flirting. Not very impressed
My understanding of KME and his scoobs or scooby snacks is: when you post a good comment or good tip KME likes to give you a SCOOB which is a reputation point(the little scales on each post).

Correct me if im wrong tho.

Years ago on rewires we used to fit a large JB we called them RB4 if I remember rightly this was the part number. Also the idea about putting loose connectors in a jb is a wrong as I think there is a reg that says all connections should be fixed.

But no one ever does as we all put a connector in a light switch for the neutrals or earths

Years ago on rewires we used to fit a large JB we called them RB4 if I remember rightly this was the part number. Also the idea about putting loose connectors in a jb is a wrong as I think there is a reg that says all connections should be fixed.But no one ever does as we all put a connector in a light switch for the neutrals or earths
Whatever the connections, as long as they sound, insulated and available for inspection...

Who cares..

:D