Junction Boxes - how many lighting ccts?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My understanding of KME and his scoobs or scooby snacks is: when you post a good comment or good tip KME likes to give you a SCOOB which is a reputation point(the little scales on each post).Correct me if im wrong tho.
As per usual Mrs. - You`re spot on the money. :x :x

Mr Apprenticespark has, indeed, via another post, recieved one of these. :)

As I have noted on another post; the daft bits seem to be a natural outlet in the evenings; as all day has been spent at a (relatively) high concentration level. :p

If it offends you - oops:(

Nice summary kme - and personally I find this a brilliant forum in that there is nothing {ITEM #1.} abusive, threatening, political or racist here - just a combination of good advice and sometimes general silliness (haven't got a scoob what that's all about!). As an aside on the lighting circuits - {ITEM #2.}there is nothing in the regs on how many wires to put in a JB, and providing a connector is within an enclosue - there is nothing to stop you putting chocolate blocks within a JB - but overall it just aint right!

Must apologise for the typing in some of my posts. I've got a wireless keyboard and sometimes ltters dont sem to regster on the cmputr!
Re the text I have highlighted as Item #1 above...

All or the above can be arrange with a quiet word in the Don's ears...

I am sure he has boys who are experts in all of these fields! ]:) ] :)

Re the text I have highlighted as Item #2 above...

I personally would be of the opinion that Reg 133-01-01 16th / 134.1.1 17th

covers this point adequately..

"Good workmanship & proper materials shall be used etc.. etc.. etc.."?

but then thats just my opinion?? ?:|

Re typing & wireless keyboard.....

MOVE NEARER THE PC!!!! :D :D:D

AND KICK THE DOG OUT THE WAY!! :^O :^O:^O:^O

nope im in the lounge watching tv on the daughters laptop

not that tired at the mo

cherios look like scoobs i think

nope im in the lounge watching tv on the daughters laptopnot that tired at the mo

cherios look like scoobs i think
1...Watching TV on the laptop. Whassap; you not got a telly? ?:|

2...It IS way past your bedtime though. The missus`ll be after you again:O

3...That fits. I eat of bowl full every morning, and usually feel a bit "ruf" by the end of the day!!