Just passed my first year....do I have to pay for year 2?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nifty

Reaction score
Hi folks

Just a quick question.

I passed my year 1 exam on the C&G 2330 last week @ Dudley college and the tutor said see you in September but dont forget to enrole in June.

I should of asked then but I didnt but will I have to pay for year 2?

I didnt have to pay for year 1 as it was my first level 2 qualification and im hoping this is the same for level 3?

im older than 19 :)

Regards

Nifty

Hi folksJust a quick question.

I passed my year 1 exam on the C&G 2330 last week @ Dudley college and the tutor said see you in September but dont forget to enrole in June.

I should of asked then but I didnt but will I have to pay for year 2?

I didnt have to pay for year 1 as it was my first level 2 qualification and im hoping this is the same for level 3?

im older than 19 :)

Regards

Nifty
This is most likely depending on your college, I had to pay for my second and third year but I already had an NVQ3 in IT technologies so from my perspective it's entirely different, I'd give your college a phone.

Hello Nifty, welcome to the forum. Colleges are independent businesses and may not all operate or charge the same. Does you college have a website? that may have some informations about payments and/or discounts. Or you could try calling their admin enrollment office and asking them.

Doc H.

Thanks for the replys, I think I knew the answer but was hoping someone would say "no it will be free as you got your first year free" :)

hi at my college there were quite a few students who got lvl 2 two years free and some even got the third year free. but funding is changing!

Level 2 is years one and two (part time).

if this is your first NVQ Level 2 then both years should be free.

As for third year I cannot remember exacly what the criteria is but...

If you want it cheap, sign on as unemployed (dole), enrol and tell them you are on the dole.

Free year at college.

Latest posts