Just passed

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrads

Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley

Have a few

Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

It's amazing how for every other day of the year you know what you're doing and for just that few hours a good part of what you know disappears...

Good luck for yours..... (although you won't need it)

It's amazing how for every other day of the year you know what you're doing and for just that few hours a good part of what you know disappears...Good luck for yours..... (although you won't need it)
I totally agree, there always creeps that little bit of self doubt:^O

Glad it went ok for you 10 month before my next one.

I have a Mr C Collett doing my assessment.

I'm going to try & get hold of him & see if he wants to meet at the first address to save some time.

Well Done Noz.

Went like a breeze in the end,,,,he took down this forum address (it's on my van) so hopefully he might visit
I like him already.

Did he ask you about this place?

I came out of the wholesalers on Friday & found another spark copying the address off the back of my motor.

Hello CT if you are here.

Dont forget the pics of in on the van (and you could always put in on straighter than i did...)

DSCF1363-2-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone that cares my inspector was David Bailey, form where he comes from I would suspect that his area is North Wales, Cheshire & possibly Merseyside???? We had a good chat about Part P also talked about my latest project and that he would love to see what I do with it (don't know about that though!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Mr C Collett doing my assessment.I'm going to try & get hold of him & see if he wants to meet at the first address to save some time.
I think you will find he will want to meet at your address, so you can show him all your paperwork first, they always have done with me, dave Applaud Smiley

Latest posts