Just saying "Hello"

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janice

Reaction score
As the post says, "Hello"

I've been sparking for about ten years, mostly commercial but now some house bashing, got a few quals (2330, 2382, 2391 etc) but am a bit out of touch with domestic stuff.

I'm not sure if you have any female sparks here, we're a bit thin on the ground, but I hope to learn and refresh from your collective knowledge. I might even have the odd snippet to chuck in myself but you do seem to have a lot of people with far more know-how than little me. Still, let's see how it goes?

J

Hi Janice,

I always seem to get on, like a house on fire with Female Sparks :)

Hello Janice,

Welcome to the forum, good to have you onboard. :)

Your knowledge would be appreciated on here. ;)

There are currently 71 female registered users. (not an accurate figure as I added that feature pretty recently).

Regards,

Admin.

As the post says, "Hello"I've been sparking for about ten years, mostly commercial but now some house bashing, got a few quals (2330, 2382, 2391 etc) but am a bit out of touch with domestic stuff.

I'm not sure if you have any female sparks here, we're a bit thin on the ground, but I hope to learn and refresh from your collective knowledge. I might even have the odd snippet to chuck in myself but you do seem to have a lot of people with far more know-how than little me. Still, let's see how it goes?

J
Hello Janice..

welcome to the mad house...

as it says on the tin..

this is the friendly forum, so beside the odd bits of trivia and general banter..

There is actually a very good base of collective knowledge which we all can chuck in our bits every now and then...

without worrying someones going to call us as plonker.....

dunno whether you drink these Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

but welcome...

Any probs then Admin, Admin2 and the mods keep us all in check !

so its all good clean fun.. all ages, gender & experience catered for!:DApplaud Smiley

Hello and welcome

:)

Is that a cushion? You didn't think this through Admin when you let the lasses in?! :eek:

;)

We're nice really

dunno whether you drink these Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

but welcome...
Or maybe these?...

:Y :Y:Y

PS. I have added the "Wine" Smiley for avin'alarf and all you other wine drinkers out there.

Hello Janice

Don't be fooled they are all quite mad on this forum,

I'm the only sane one here, I know that because I talk to myself and he agrees!!! ; \

Or maybe these?... :Y :Y:Y

PS. I have added the "Wine" Smiley for avin'alarf and all you other wine drinkers out there.

Fruit based drink for the ladies

Guinness (two s) for the men

What about the designated drivers?

Bowl of water for the dogs?

Methodists can't drink.

Are you anti-flea? They suck blood?

I prefer a pint of bitter to Guinness (two s) TBH

:D

Me too Patch. A nice pint of cool Ale.

I did look for a tea smiley but couldn't find one.

Anyway, we are hi-jacking OP's thread now. :eek:

Thanks, everyone, for the welcome. :x

I will happily join in and have a few :Y or a couple of Guiness Drink. Don't know how much work will get done afterwards, though. :z :z:z

Hi , lads and lasses,

Just thought I'd say hello instead of sitting back and reading other peoples messages with no input of my own. I've been sparking on and off for about 7 years, left it for a few years and worked away from home for a while as an overhead linesman then came came back home about three years ago to do the same job plus a bit of "house bashing" when i can.

Anyway thats my intro over, cheers for reading.....

Hi , lads and lasses,Just thought I'd say hello instead of sitting back and reading other peoples messages with no input of my own. I've been sparking on and off for about 7 years, left it for a few years and worked away from home for a while as an overhead linesman then came came back home about three years ago to do the same job plus a bit of "house bashing" when i can.

Anyway thats my intro over, cheers for reading.....
Hello Marty welcome to the forum.

Batty