Level 3 2330 302 and 303 Written Exam Mock papers?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwiNCFC

Reaction score
Hi!

Does anyone have a few questions on the 301 and 302 exams they could send me via email? I would be really grateful! My exam is on Wednesday and im really nervous!

Thanks! ;)

Good Morning. I don't suppose you have any mock exams of the 202 and 203 do you or know questions that people might have had in their previous exams? I learnt all of the questions our lecturer gave us as the 205 mocks (260 questions in total)1 of them came up in the exam itself, I was gutted! Not sure if I've posted this in the right place as this is my first time here! Thanks

Here are some of the questions I can remember from the 302 exam I sat just before christmas.

1. List where you test on a 3 phase and neutral installation to confirm Safe Isolation?

2. What documents are required for a new installation, who is responsible for determining next test and who the forms are given to?

3. Sketch layout of a TN-C-S domestic intake position? Page 15 in OSG

4. You are testing Earth Fault Loop Impedance on a TT system.

Why is it necessary to isolate the installation before testing?

What do you have to do with the earth conductor before testing?

Why can reading be recorded as the electrode value?

5. Ohm meter giving incorrect reading.

2 methods to verify?

What do you do if faulty?

6. Identify 3 factors which can affect the time taken to complete an installtion?

7. You are working onsite for a few weeks

Suitable storage for tools/equipment?

Precautions for materials onsite?

8. 3 methods to make area safe before starting work?

9. You had to draw a diagram for a an earth fault loop path for a TN-C-S system for a fault on a fixed load within the installation.

Struggling to remember how the rest of the questions were worded but here a few ideas from what I can remember.

There was a question on working out resistance in a parallel circuit.

You needed to work out metal conduit size using onsite guide.

There were a couple of questions on faults you may see on a consumer unit and a pendant.

Can't think of any more at this stage, but get in contact if you need anymore assistance.

Thanks for all your helps! Really appreciated! Will let you know how i got on tomorrow!

im about to sit my 303 written exam on fault finding, anybody have any tips or what to revise pleaaseeee??

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 17:30 ---------- Previous post was made at 17:28 ----------

can post email if needed. thanks