Likely questions etc for Electrician's interview?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you got a link to the case Andy?

I'd be very interested to read about it.

you may find that a tattoo of that nature is indeed deemed religious (most of them have religious connotations), esp if she is not of that culture then it 'could' be deemed inappropriate.

I'd love to see a Maori or Aborigine (or Pacific islander) get refused employment for a tattoo.!

No worries Andy,

it does seem she may have sour grapes,

though Icelands attitude in this matter does reek,

they should be took to court by someone for what is blatant discrimination.

Would think there is not a lot that can be done about it. Bit like if a company wants you to bee NICEIC registered to do work for them and you are not you have to lump it really.

Sorry for the lack of updates to this thread. Its been a manic couple of weeks including a 7 day, 12 hour day working week.

I was due to go to the interview on Thursday however in the end cancelled as my current employer has offered me an excellent opportunity. They have asked me to do a degree in construction management. Short term im financially worse of as the job i applied for was around

russ,

Thanks for the update.

Your life, your decision.

I would have recommended you went for the interview.

I hope that you did not cancel at last minute though as that could be an issue for the employer, well it will be anyway as they will have made arrangements, sent letters etc.

However, if they were serious about you then they will understand.

Perhaps, you could have used the offer from your current employer as leverage with them?

Latest posts