Manchester 2330 External Candidate

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neilsandiford1

Reaction score
Hi I've just started my 2330 with Bridwater College in Somerset by distance learning, course is great but i have a problem..

they want me to come down from Manchester to Somerset for 3 days to sit all the exams and do the practical assessment in one go.

I've been told that if I can find a college in the North West that will accept external candidates then I will be able to sit the exams as I go along.

Does anybody know of any such colleges in the North?

Cheers Neil.

Hi I've just started my 2330 with Bridwater College in Somerset by distance learning, course is great but i have a problem..they want me to come down from Manchester to Somerset for 3 days to sit all the exams and do the practical assessment in one go.

I've been told that if I can find a college in the North West that will accept external candidates then I will be able to sit the exams as I go along.

Does anybody know of any such colleges in the North?

Cheers Neil.
Was talking to Chris the other day and I'm doing the same, albeit in the East of the country. Best thing to do is ring the local colleges and speak to the exam department. Not all will do it - closest one that'd accept me as an external candidates is 45 minutes away, but it's better than 5 hours!

Marc.

Yeh I've been trying this week, no luck so far, just wondered if anyone else had had any luck finding one.

North East would be fine as well, as i work over that way quite a bit.

I wouldn't call it North East but S****horpe (North Lindsey) college is where I'm going.

Edit: That's not a swear word, it really is Sc unthorpe.

Latest posts