MATURE APPRENTICE WANTS WORK

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephen36

Reaction score
Have all city&guilds up to level 3 can install sockets and lighting steel conduit, etc need some experience on rewires and fault finding willing to work for a sparks mate rate got own van and tools and will travel where ever! Oh an im 37 years old have been working as a panel wireman i know all sorts of distribution and switch geasr boards and control panels and also can interpet electrical schematics.

I CAN WORK ANYWHERE IN THE UK AND HAVE ALREADY BEEN WORKING IN GLASGOW IN JANUARY SO OFFERS FROM ANY CITY AND COUNTRY WELCOME OBVIOUSLY IF THEY ARE FOR A DURATION. P.S. MY LOCATION IS BIRMINGHAM B38.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum, your search can be helped if you would give a location of where you are willing to work.

TBH stephen, if you give your actual location you may get folks that might want a day here or there,

I very much doubt you would want to travel 200 miles for a days work, I do 1st fix empty council rewires in a long day, maybe 2, and I dont think it would pay you to travel for that period of work.

Latest posts