Megger Calibration

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trip Hazard

Reaction score
Anyone know if Megger are planning any local calibration in the Yorkshire area?

Went to Elex at Harrogate yesterday and spoke to Megger who said that i'd lose my meter for up to 14 days if I sent it to them for calibration, but may be able to find them doing it at CEF or something.

i take mine to my wholesaler, and they send it off. sent monday and got it back friday

Look around the site and there are a few threads on getting stuff calibrated. there is someone who will come to site and do it there and then

Anyone know if Megger are planning any local calibration in the Yorkshire area?Went to Elex at Harrogate yesterday and spoke to Megger who said that i'd lose my meter for up to 14 days if I sent it to them for calibration, but may be able to find them doing it at CEF or something.
My wholesaler has a company in once a year but it is not a manufacturer.

Batty

And welcome to the forum.

I use a local company to me (Derby based) - Often ready same day or next day.

50 quid + vat

D.

Hmmm! My Eh? was a reply to a post (completly random and apparently nothing to do with anything on here) by someone i can't remember which has now mysteriously disappeared!!!!??? Either that or I had a better/worse night than i thought!