Merry Christmas Everyone

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Merry Christmas boys and girls. Hope you all enjoy the festivities. Try not to get all stressed out with it.

And a Healthy and Wealthy New Year for 2017 too!!!

Yes do all enjoy yourselves, I'm sure some of us will be about over the festivities, other will probably drink more than they do now so perhaps won't be coherent even if they do stick their heads in (you know who you are!!) 

Merry Christmas one and all   Guinness

Yes do all enjoy yourselves, I'm sure some of us will be about over the festivities, other will probably drink more than they do now so perhaps won't be coherent even if they do stick their heads in (you know who you are!!) 

Merry Christmas one and all   Guinness
DEKE,!!!!! 

@Evans Electric

He's talking about you again,,,,,   :yellowcard

For Christmas I got a headache and miserable wife! :)

Just waiting for the Neurofen to kick in before the kids surface. Then it'll be the ritual "filming of the present opening" on the old Mini-DV camcorder that'll NEVER get transferred.

Just debating where best to sit an incontinent close relative later at dinner.

No alcohol for me until I've finished the taxi runs this evening.

Merry Christmas! :)

Over the last week we've had the kids visiting us so we had a Christmas dinner with them.

They've all gone back to their other families so today its just the Missus, the dog and me.

We're off to the pub at 12.00 for a swift pint then home for food.

The afternoon will be snuggled up on the sofa with snacks and drinks watching films.

That might sound a bit soppy to some of you but we like it.

Merry Christmas everybody we hope you have a good one.

Over the last week we've had the kids visiting us so we had a Christmas dinner with them.

They've all gone back to their other families so today its just the Missus, the dog and me.

We're off to the pub at 12.00 for a swift pint then home for food.

The afternoon will be snuggled up on the sofa with snacks and drinks watching films.

That might sound a bit soppy to some of you but we like it.

Merry Christmas everybody we hope you have a good one.

Sounds like bliss, your afternoon swap? :)  Currently in the lull before the Shameless esque feeding frenzy at 1.30.

We hope you all had a good christmas, it’s not something Carl S and I celebrate.

It’s my birthday today but celebrations are on hold until tomorrow so friends can get here  :Y

Celebrations? I’m head chef, the kitchen will be like Dante’s Inferno!

Pink Minx has cleaned the kitchen, it will be a total mess after I’ve finished. Carl S doesn’t know it yet, he’s doing the washing up ]:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Worked until 5 on Christmas eve, went home dropped off presents for grandchildren then went home for tea and a beer, Christmas day just me and wife and dog. The dog had a great time opening it's presents, wife loved her jewellery and I laughed myself silly when I opened mine, She'd got hold of a stock list I was preparing for the wholesalers and bought the lot, 2 test meters, 1 Peli type case, 2 long drill bits and a box of 3.5x35mm socket screws, She ordered them from the supplier on my account, but at least she paid cash for them. Anyway back in work on the 27th, and if I hear one more, "oh I didn't realise electricians worked over Christmas " I shall scream.