Meter Tails Size?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will any person be employed in this small office and shop?
No, it's just basically a storage facility for paperwork and a small shop where people will buy and sell their produce with an 'honesty' till system.

I am almost certain that emergency lighting and a fire risk assessment should be carried out to establish if a fire detection system should be installed. Especially as members of the public will be invited on the premises.

It's not for general members of the public. It's on private land and only accessible by people who grow things on the land.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm gonna fit a 4 way, with 25mm tails.
That's a better idea, room for expansion. For something that small I would use a main switch CU and rcb o's for each circuit.

It's not for general members of the public. It's on private land and only accessible by people who grow things on the land.
Ah so it's a canabis factory with an honesty till :coat

That's a better idea, room for expansion. For something that small I would use a main switch CU and rcb o's for each circuit.

Ah so it's a canabis factory with an honesty till :coat
If by canabis you mean cabbages, carrots and broccoli haha. It's a bit like an allotment but privately owned. And yeah I've gone with 4 way CU with main switch and rcb o's on each circuit.

Apologies sidewinder my eyes must have scanned over it. Realise you could have saved this post dragging on so long.

I always put 150mm tails in, better to do belt and braces than to have the upset that a domestic property at full potential drawing over 60 amps, burning 25mm tails and all the trouble such a high demand causes.