Moving Cu

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive had a look there,

im fairly certain it was in response to someone elses thread he was advising on a better method of extending the cables rather than DIN mounting conventional wago connectors.

nope,  :C

it was fairly recent,

IIRC ,

but thats nowt to go by with my memory, and Mr C helping me out,,,,,,,,

someone had posted about fitting wagos in some sort of DIN rail holder, and dave offered a much neater solution.

FFS, I really must be getting old,

on the other hand, I could just of imagined the whole thing, maybe it was a dream and I should go on dragons den with it, ,,,,,,,,

Hi guys,

Just back from holiday.

I don't think it was me  with the product mentioned above, but I believe I could fabricate something, if all else fails.

SBS Dave

Hi Steptoe

A bit late but is this. what you was looking for.
I think Steptoe got his answer around posts #8 or#9. But thanks for contributing that photo Nedd. Although it does look like some quite old work judging by the cable colours? 

Doc H.

Hi Steptoe

A bit late but is this. what you was looking for.
Interesting picture. What's the thought process behind that?

I would have just put the CU a foot further up the wall, obviating the need for the junction box. There must have been a specific reason to put it where it is and include the junction box.

Interesting picture. What's the thought process behind that?

I would have just put the CU a foot further up the wall, obviating the need for the junction box. There must have been a specific reason to put it where it is and include the junction box.
Maybe over zealous adherance to the fabled 1200mm rule?  :lol: