My 2nd Post

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scept1c

Reaction score
Hi, this is my second post.

The first post was to upload User Instruction images for a Connect-it Digital Timer ES113

Hope this helps.

Dunno, it confuses me , Septic . Are you posting to say that this is your 2nd post ? ?:|

Your answer , of course , will be your 3rd post .

If no one has said so , welcome to the floorum .

Don't think you can do a lot until you have done five posts and fences.
and a Gate.. you forgot the GATE!!!!

otherwise you lock yourself out and cant get back in cuz of the posts & fence you just added!

headbang

Don't think you can do a lot until you have done five posts and fences.
and a Gate.. you forgot the GATE!!!!

otherwise you lock yourself out and cant get back in cuz of the posts & fence you just added!

headbang
Could be worse, you could fence yourself in to admin towers with no way out, you will be there for the test of eternity.

Could be worse, you could fence yourself in to admin towers with no way out, you will be there for the test of eternity.
Have done a bit of testing but not that one will my old fluke do that one.

:^O

you mean something like this?!

Bollards&Van.jpg

Hi

This is my 2nd post too, trying to view info on 301 exam that i have this evening. But it says i need at least 2 posts.

Well this is my 1st post so will have to trot on and find the "welcome thread" for my second so I can see links and so forth but Hello all in case I get lost on the way :)

I think I'm being a little thick but I can't get past the 2nd post .....can any one help

Alfred

I think I'm being a little thick but I can't get past the 2nd post .....can any one helpAlfred
You are currently showing a count of 4 posts? You had already done two posts at the beginning of August Alfred.

Doc H.