My Diesel Claim?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpend

"It Just Is"
Reaction score
has anybody used/tried this?

just had a look and its a No Win, No Fee jobby, and should you win they guarantee you 50% of your winnings???
I dont remember them contributing to the cost of the van when i brought it?

I am going to have to come up with some fictious scam which is perceived to be within the Law??

No. I think my car "qualifies", but I cannot understand how I could be entitled to claim compensation when I have suffered no loss. I've assumed it's somehow for the benefit of lawyers.
It's been going on for quite a while and I've not seen any boasts of winning anything.

I've had a few phone calls from them, and quite a few scam calls claiming to taking class action. My usual response is rude 🤬 - can't stand ambulance chaser type lawyers, although they are interested in is themselves.

You chose your xyz diesel vehicle and emissions were part of your decision making process. Now you find that cheat devices were used and the emissions quoted were untrue. You are now due compensation for the reduction in your vehicle value and for the misleading sales information.

I had a 2 litre VW Golf as a driving school car, in fact 2 of them, the first I purchased at 1 year old, the second I purchased new. I got paid out on both vehicles.

You chose your xyz diesel vehicle and emissions were part of your decision making process. Now you find that cheat devices were used and the emissions quoted were untrue. You are now due compensation for the reduction in your vehicle value and for the misleading sales information.

I had a 2 litre VW Golf as a driving school car, in fact 2 of them, the first I purchased at 1 year old, the second I purchased new. I got paid out on both vehicles.
Is there any job you haven't tried 😃

Is there any job you haven't tried 😃
Needs must, being made redundant from the new academy at the wrong side of 55 sent me down the road of driving instruction. Other people with the same idea and starting a race to the bottom price war made it obvious it was doomed to fail so I went offshore LOL.

My Golf - great car

golf1nnp.jpg

There was a bit of a price war amoungst electricians a few years ago, when quite a few decided to go self employed. Many have since returned to employers, after working out running your own business isn't so easy.

@johnb2713 i am assuming that you had just dropped off your last student who had left the hand brake off, only the wheels are turning but no one’s driving?
I suppose if I could pan out on the picture I’d see you running down the hill??

@johnb2713 i am assuming that you had just dropped off your last student who had left the hand brake off, only the wheels are turning but no one’s driving?
LOL

Photoshop is wonderful software!! I should have spent more time cutting the car out properly, the back right wheel arch and front left bumper show clear evidence of Photoshopping by a rank amateur.

its a self driving car - he's way ahead with it than those amateurs at tesla etc