new aquarium

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ebay bargain........would never have been able to afford one otherwise. the auction was for everything in the pic, filter ornaments etc...all we had to buy was a heater as owner kept goldfish in it. and we bought a skull too from the range :)
ad2 will you be filling tank with water and fish or you going to leave it without and have as a dry ornament

And funnily enough, the Gentleman we bought it off is an electrician from Swansea. :)

admin have yo already bought a heater for your tank as mine came with one as a kit but im selling the heater on ebay due to keeping colidwater/freshwater, so not needing the heater. if your interested ill let you have the heater for a fiver plus 2

Tank has been up and running since july Badge, got, guppies, platys, mollies, neons, penguin fish and plecks. thanks for the offer of heater but we already got one (as said in post #19) :)

pure water does NOT conduct electricity,,,its only the impurities in the water that make it conduct..so the moral here is....make sure the water is clean !...lol

I wrote, and discussed a paper many years ago about propogation of marine invertabrates, at Chester Zoo. I am not only an electrician, I am a noob as well :)

Honestly I know its freaky, but I have, and was very involved in the propogation of marine invertabrates, many of my experiments are now standard practice in aquariams all over the world, including Monaco and recently (10 years ago) the Blue Planet aquariam, and Liverpool University.

Latest posts