New Member /work Expeirence Needed. Free

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grazza

Reaction score
Hi .

I've completed my C&G 2330 level 3 this year and now seeking some practical experience. I'm currently a full time shift worker and completed the course at a local college. However, that's pretty much it for experience, apart from a couple of little domestic jobs. I'm seeking a willing sparky to allow me the opportunity to look and learn ..answer a few questions.. and let me muck in on what is going on... . I've worked in the construction industry in a previous life and consider myself to be a handy bloke,  able to turn my hand to most things. ( Window fitting, carpentry, bricks/paving, basic plumbing, plastering etc)  I've got tools and transport, but no fancy testing equipment. Here's the best bit..... I don't want paying or any reimbursement, just the opportunity to learn the necessary. I wont be a nuisance, won't moan, or complain,... Domestic or industrial, whichever it happens to be . ... the more varied the better.  Can manage the odd day/s around my shift work and will try and accommodate where I can.  Anything in  Essex or London is achievable for me.

Thanks

Gra